New Website! How to book
18th April 2018
Welcome to our new site, which we hope you will find easy to use!
You can now book class blocks starting the week beginning 30 April. If this is the first time you have used the site please follow these simple instructions first:
If you have previously registered with the Yoga Centre all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Use the Recover Password button (or click here) and enter the email address you registered with us
- Sign in
- Use the Classes tab to find your class, follow the links to book your place
If you are new to the Centre you will need to register before you book a class or workshop. Please click here
If you have any problems just drop us a line. Please bear with if there are any glitches along the way!
The system is telling me my email address is already registered
This means you don’t need to create an account as you have previously registered with us. All you need to do is go to the homepage and click the ‘recover password’ button in order to create a new password. Check your email for your password and use it to sign in.
I have tried to recover my password but the error message ‘The email address entered wasn’t found in the database!’ is coming up
Please email us to find out which email address we have for you on our database.
I can’t see how to book a class
First, make sure you are logged in. Then use the ‘Classes’ Drop down menu on the homepage to find your class level. Click ‘view’ then scroll down to add your name and add your class to your shopping basket. Then at the top of the screen you will see your shopping basket; check your details and click ‘place order’ to go to the payment page.
The payment page is showing an error message
Please make sure you are using a debit card as our system won’t accept credit cards!
How do I pay?
– View your chosen class
– Select the number of spaces you wish to book
– Enter your name
– Tick to agree to the terms and conditions
– Click the ‘add to basket’ button
– Click the ‘checkout’ button
– Make sure you have filled in all the required (starred) address fields and agreed to the terms and conditions
– Click the ‘place order’ button
– On the Worldpay page, enter your debit card details (the site doesn’t accept credit cards)